Killiane Castle Country House & Farm is committed to providing a safe and comfortable environment for our guests. Utmost in our mind is the protection of all our guests, staff and family from any factor that could be harmful to health and safety on our premises. We are constantly monitoring the ongoing COVID-19 situation to ensure that our guests have a safe and pleasant stay with us. We would like to assure you that we are taking every precaution to ensure our house is a safe and comfortable place to stay.
Now in place are the following procedures :
- When you arrive our quick check-in process reduces time spent with staff.
- Sanitising locations are in place throughout the property.
- Staff are trained in new procedures relating to current best practice.
- Less tables in the dining room provide ample space between guests to maintain social distancing.
- Booked Breakfast times maintain comfortable spacing in the dining room.
- Sanitising takes place in all bedrooms after daily cleaning.
- All bed linen is washed at high temperatures
Furthermore, as a small family-run business, staff numbers are low. Therefore, the potential risk of exposure is less than at larger hotels with higher staff numbers. Our grounds are wide-open, spacious and private with plenty of countryside to ramble and explore.